alleged unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 1 22:47:20 MST 2008

Doesn't this remind any one old enough to remember of the disaster home
taping and cassettes in general were going to be to the music industry?
I remember U2 suing the bejesus out of a San Francisco band that issued
a parody of one of their songs, same for Led Zeppelin (some one singing
Gilligans Island to the tune of Stairway to Heaven) who never gave
credit to any of their sources, just ask Chester Burnett or McKinley
Morganfield. An honest quote is a promo for the source, y'all need to
relax a bit, including the Pierce folks. All this will do is sell more
of their books, complete with the odd Mr Piano history and photos.

--Dave
New Orleans