Steinway B Cover

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 12:19:44 MST 2008

List:
	Last week I mistakenly suggested that Jansen Co. gets their covers from
Jill (Instrument Covers).  I got a call from Jansen, who responded to my
email to correct me.  They have their own staff making the covers in-house.
I stand corrected.
	Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com