Kon.Ned Pianofabriek

Arnold Duin aduin at euronet.nl
Mon Jun 30 01:48:02 MDT 2008

Hello Fred,

The 'Koninklijke Nederlandse Pianofabriek' had a factory in Tilburg, the Netherlands owned by M.J.H. Kessels. They started in 1880 with sheetmusic and later sold and manufactured all kinds of instruments. They closed the piano department in1922.  I couldn't find a list with serial numbers but I found a website where you can ask for more info.(http://www.muziekinstrumentenmuseum.nl/index.php?cmd=content&cat=45&mit=6)  Click on contact and fill in the email form. The website is in Dutch, so if you need some help please let me know.

Regards
Arnold Duin

PS I included a picture of an advertisement of the piano. Some more pictures at: http://home.planet.nl/~hofst256/kessels%20sr.htm