Want impact coil lifter: why Schaff won't sell them anymore.

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 10:41:41 MDT 2008

According to Mr. Johnson, Schaff won't sell these very useful tools again until they "learn how to makes the tips harder". I told him
"So what? I don't mind buying a new tip every stringing job or two, because they work so well!"

Maybe, if enough techs call and encourage them, they'll "get on it".Euphonious Thumpe