Flitz for repetition springs?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Jun 30 00:33:45 MDT 2008

Jon -
Yeah yeah.  I meant to say all that too.  Two questions.  One -
what's a grub?  Two - Can you supply the same type of directions as
below to make the pliers?  I have some wire bending pliers from the
jewelry trade, which I've used for this purpose, but their curvature
is somewhat too small a radius.
Actually, a third question: what's your observation about the
adherence of the Dag to the previously 'tallowed' surface?
And last...as long as you're going to these lengths, have the part in
your hands, and especially because you are re-tensioning the spring,
do you consider repinning the rep levers to increase the pinning friction?

David Skolnik