RE: André Oorebeek Hammer Prep Seminar

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Sun Jun 29 15:56:26 MDT 2008

Having arranged such a seminar with André in Belgium, I (but who am I ?) can
only HIGHLY recommend the said attendance.  His name is still on every lips
among attendees technicians recalling with emotion a very nice couple of
days where some (useful) things became clear as cristal.
Also, seeing how easily and quickly André does what poor me at least needs
ages to accomplish with far less demanding standards, is a true rewarding
joy.

Best regards.

Stephane Collin.

Having arranged two such seminars with André in Norway, and being aware
of several others in France and elsewhere in Europe, I can HIGHLY
recommend attendance. There are few who have attended so many of the
worlds major manufacturers Academies as André and few who have managed
to build up such a thriving independent status as a concert prep
artist/technician.

Best Regards to Jack Howling for arranging the affair !
Richard Brekne