Brumley trim-gauge

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 06:50:24 MDT 2008

? Barabara
? Jurgen at Piano forte supply sels them.? Made by Stanley. Great for quickly measuring string heights...anything
? Dale

?

Actually, I use a German-made tape measure that I got from Ford Piano Supply (yikes, if that doesn't date me!), which has a window on the "box"--the measurement read there includes?the box.? It's?standard and metric. Maybe I'll take a picture of it.? I've asked a couple piano suppliers to look into carrying it, but no luck so far.

?

Barbara Richmond

?

?