Temperature and the Tuning Fork

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 10:10:37 MDT 2008

I have one of those forks and I did calibrate it to my shirt-pocket
temperature.  It seems to be the only way to "guarantee" as
reasonably regular pitch (human bodies, barring illness, are finely
temperature regulated).  What is interesting is how fast the pitch
can change in a fork, particularly in a cute little thin one.

Andrew Anderson