Brumley trim-gauge

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 15:43:07 MDT 2008

Allen,

It's in the May issue of the Journal in TT & T.  Speaking of the BrumleyTrim-Gauge, I talked with its maker, Steve Brumley, and told him how I would like to see at least a 5" or 6" gauge so it could be used for measuring string height.  He was interested that piano technicians would find it useful.

Barbara Richmond