Ernst Kaps grand

Ronald Ochs kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:01:14 MDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

For the past few years I have been servicing an Ernst Kaps grand 6'
11". It has seen better days and is in need of some serious attention.
The owner would like a specific manufacture date, and I have not been
able to successfully locate a serial #.  The keyboard span is 85 keys.
It has an exposed veneered pinblock. Dampers push up against the
strings from below. Attached are a few photos. Any insights or guesses
to an approximate date would be wonderful. Also, any other comments
regarding this particular make.

Thanks.

Ron Ochs

Masterwork Pianos
ron at masterworkpianos.com
(541) 273-1663

Photos at the following page: (On the linked page, skip the link that
ends in .html and go to the 3 links that end in .jpe)

http://tinyurl.com/44opap

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/2008-June/000305.html