TFL50 on knuckles?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 26 06:29:02 MDT 2008

Paul,

Since I use a pipe cleaner for the key bushings, I think I'll start using
it on the knuckles as well.  I do wash my hands after however.

Thanks

Paul

paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/25/2008 04:30 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: TFL50 on knuckles?

Paul:

You might think about using a soft brush as an applicator and a burnisher
to imbed the powder instead of your fingers; either that or really make
sure to wash your hands after using microfine teflon and avoid getting
your fingers anywhere near your face while using it.

Paul