TFL50 on knuckles

holly quigley hollyquigley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:57:01 MDT 2008

'S what I thought - I always use the powder and a hammer shank with a piece
of felt wrapped around the tip.
Nah - they're getting replaced because they're deformed and tres spongy.

Thanks! I was just very curious as to whether or not this was an acceptable
practice. I'll stick to the powder.
-Holly Quigley