Pleyel action brackets

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 25 13:55:15 MDT 2008

Del, thanks. I was thinking of the low viscosity of the CA rather than
structural qualities. I like epoxy in general so if I can get something
thin enough I'm happy to use it. I may have to try the System Three, I
have used the West System to repair old wooden action brackets many
times but not by soaking the entire piece. New ideas are good for me, I
tend to get in a rut and repeat the way I have done things rather than
looking at it with fresh eyes, thats one thing this list, and
conventions, regionals etc, are really good for.

--Dave
  New Orleans