Ball park figure for Quiet time

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Jun 25 04:11:06 MDT 2008

Thanks Rob.

Turns out I cant use it anyways, it was for a Bosendorfer 185, and as I
understand it there is not enough clearance for installation in these
instruments.

Cheers,
RicB

    I don't know what the retail is anticipated to be, but at the
    convention last week I attended a PDS class where they announced a
    new replacement system for the Quiet Time.  The new system, (for
    grand installations), is completely revamped with a modified key
    sensor strip and an improved control box.  I think the upright
    system is pretty much staying the same but it will benefit from the
    new box.  At the moment I don't recall what the name of the new
    system is, but Quiet Time is going to be phased out.

    Rob Goodale, RPT
    Las Vegas, NV