Pleyel action brackets

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 24 19:24:11 MDT 2008

No ones got these dimensions, or anything even close. A lot of 19th C
pianos had wooden brackets and I was considering that option. I had not
thought of reinforcing with glue, good idea. I guess my instinct would
be to soak in thin CA as it would penetrate better than the epoxy, no?

--Dave
  New Orleans