New Wessel, Knickel & Gross plate suspension system

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 16:34:24 MDT 2008

 Dale:

Even after grinding down the plate bosses, I have found few Steinways that would have room for the depth of the head ot that top nut between the plate and soundboard. Or are you enlarging the hole in the soundboard to accept the entire dimension of the nut head in order to turn it down far enough?

Paul