New Wessel, Knickel & Gross plate suspension system

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 10:00:25 MDT 2008

? Bellyheads
?? The W.N.G. folks. Bruce Clark/Kirk Burgett have produced a nice solid adjustable plate support system? for 9 bucks apiece.? It has a 5/16th or so hex head in the top.? More beef to turn it with. Ron N......Look...a beautiful top nut.? I surmise that it will be far easier to deal with when installing. Well providing the holes line up thru the plate bosses. But it sit in the head & it is a very substantial system. I believe it is?used in all New M&H's. Ok it's more money but it's elegant & beefy?and perhaps a bit easier to use. Comes in two lengths. Looks like 2 to 3 1/2 inches. And the head of the bolt is thinner than some & may require less soundboard hole relief. Comes with a nice Nickel plate flat washer.
? Very Nice.?
? Dale Erwin

View full size

View full size