Keyslips making keys stick

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 11:05:34 MDT 2008

I haven't tried unwarping the keyslip with a heat gun.   So the technique is put pressure towards where you want it to go and move heat gun and up and down backside of the keyslip...i.e. (middle warped inward) one end on carpet and push on backside of keyslip in the middle while moving heat gun.   How long does that realistically take?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044