Home office?

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Fri Jun 20 08:57:23 MDT 2008

The whole staff is definitely here in California. Besides that half of their stuff
including their computers came with them to run the convention. Everyone is
wireless for email so you can send an email to the person you need or to
ptg at ptg.org if you don't know who you need. If it needs to be over the
phone, send and email and someone can call you.

ron

On 19 Jun 2008 at 9:21, Shawn Brock wrote:

> List,
>
> do we not have anyone in the home office this week? I know this is the week of our convention...
> But it seems that someone should hold down the fort hmm? I have tried calling several times, but
> it seems no one is home!
>
> Shawn Brock, RPT

Ron Berry Piano Service
Indianapolis, IN 46220