Home office?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:33:43 MDT 2008

Shawn Brock wrote:
> List,
>
> do we not have anyone in the home office this week?  I know this is the
> week of our convention...  But it seems that someone should hold down
> the fort hmm?  I have tried calling several times, but it seems no one
> is home!
>
> Shawn Brock, RPT

Have you left messages, phone/email??  The moat is probably full and the
drawbridge is up, but there should be someone checking for incoming
arrows and trebuchets on the horizon.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.