Hammer suggestions revisited

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 17:24:50 MDT 2008

I just finished the hammer job on the Baldwin SF-10, that I asked about in May.  I ended up putting on Abel Naturals, per PianoTek's suggestion.  What a difference in the piano!  Great hammers, very little voicing, right out of the package.  Tin can sound gone, much more depth than before.
    Try them, you'll like them (YMMV).
Clark A. Sprague, RPT