Help with some old books

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Wed Jun 18 12:39:31 MDT 2008

  I have "Theory and Practice of Piano Construction," by William Braid White, Dover Publications, New York, 1975 (originally published as "Theory and Practice of Pianoforte Building," Edward Lyman Bill, Publisher, New York, 1906.  It's 160 pages, paperback, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2."  I guess I'd let it go for $5, mainly to cover postage.  I have another copy.

      --David Nereson, RPT---- Original Message -----