WD-40 in pinblock

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 08:35:00 MDT 2008

? Ok...The ones who go are the ones blatantly defacing customer property , & oh & let's remember those amny nation wide ?who take the money & actions of clients pianos whom never make it right?& then run off only to be seen joining the chapter over the hill or then working for some Chinese company as service rep.? Give me a break!? There are cases that warrant the teeth of ethics.? If there is no teeth to the words... ?then it's just a nice idea. I personally don't wish to be associated with a group that harbors or tolerates ?this kind of behavior.
? Dale

?
?
> What I marvel at is the pathetic weakness of the Guilds code of > ethics. To me it's all most always been hollow words. > Regards?
> Dale?
?
Who's universally qualified to judge, and by what quantifiable criteria? For a final authority, you need agreed upon nailed down criteria (or arbitrarily granted power). In the unlikely event that should ever be established, who goes, them, me, or you??
Ron N?