WD-40 in pinblock

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Jun 15 06:13:20 MDT 2008

The best kind of standard is always community standard, i.e., the local
chapter's standard. They are closest to the situation and have the most
facts. The more centralized the power the more potential for abuse.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802