longitude wave voicing

b98tu at t-online.de b98tu at t-online.de
Sat Jun 14 14:23:32 MDT 2008

Chris,
You can try to tune sthe string about 50-100 cent flat. If the ringing
disappears, it is a longitudinal wave coupling with a transversal
harmonic. No chance for plain strings, you must change speaking length
or string material in that case.
If it is a wrapped string, you can eliminate it by changing the core to
winding ratio.

regards,

Bernhard Stopper