Where are the new techs needed?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:48:41 MDT 2008

Try Bellingham, Washington.  Seattle is saturated, but northern Washington
needs more good RPT's.  There are "tooners" up there and a few RPT's, but
not enough.

That's all I have to give.

Formerly from WA.

Paul

"Andy Reach" <launchywiggin at gmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/12/2008 03:46 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Where are the new techs needed?

Greetings all, this is my first post after reading the list for a little
while.  I just finished my first year in piano tech at the North Bennet
Street School and I'll be returning for rebuilding next fall.  I'm in the
unique position that I'll be able to move pretty much wherever I want when
I'm finished with school, so I'm doing some research about where in the
country you all think there is a shortage of good technicians.  I asked
the same question at the piano world technician's forum and got a lot of
recommendations for moving "out west" to California and the like.  Are
there any specific areas you know of that need new techs?  Also, do you
know where I can find out more about this topic?

Thanks, and I hope to chat some more in the future.

~Andy Reach, 23, Boston