FW: pitman retrofit/ lube

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 20:07:47 MDT 2008

When you mix in the teflon, I imagine too much could be a problem.   Thinking about a normal small container of ProLube (8 oz?)...any idea of the amount of teflon you add?   I believe ProLube already has teflon in it?   I guess the real question is how do you know when the right amount has been added?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044