Where are the new techs needed?

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Wed Jun 11 14:32:35 MDT 2008

Andy,

I can sum it up in one word, Vegas!  I was going to move out that way myself but didn't!  Cost of living is some what low compared to California and other parts of the country.  Its a grate place to work, and the people are for the most part vary friendly.  You are doing the best thing for yourself as far as checking it out goes.  I did a lot of research before my graduation from Emil Fries and all signs pointed to Vegas!  Its wide open in that town.  Not vary many Technicians...  Just don't do like I have dun and let a friend talk you into somewhere that you really don't want to be.  That's my situation in Cincinnati...  When I left hear to go to school I swore that I would never be back!  I was wrong...  But its like the song tells you "its nobody's fault but mine!"  Regards,
Shawn