Bellyheads

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jun 12 15:46:59 MDT 2008

http://www.petrof.com/grand-piano-petrof-p-210-pasat-popisky.html

The above link provides an unusually descriptive set of technical
information for this as yet singular Petrof design. I saw the piano
presented at the Nordic a couple years back and was quite impressed with
the similarity it had sound wise with the Nossaman and Overs designs
I've had the pleasure of listening to. The word was at that time they
were going to apply the same philosophy to all their highest priced
grands and make a move towards targeting the high end piano market. I
havent seen one of these for a while... but I thought there were some
interesting tidbits to read about in the descriptive.

Cheers
RicB