Bridge relocation jigs

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 20:33:08 MDT 2008

  I don't re-locate bridges - rather, I "locate" them! Jigs look cool though.....

  Terry Farrell

  Nice work if you can get. I'd like to put a new root in every piano as long as I didn't have to do so out of my own pocket.

  Anyway, these jigs don't restrict you to just relocating the bridges. That's why I mentioned using speaking lengths off the plate. The jigs are more of a third and fourth hand, holding the bridges in place while you take your measurements and locate away. FWIW.

  Jude Reveley, RPT
  Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
  Lowell, Massachusetts
  (978) 323-4545