Competitive Rates

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jun 11 14:16:34 MDT 2008

Well, I only have a landline phone with one (we don't care we don't have to
we're the) phone company. The YP books I'm talking about are from more than
just local phone companies, and there are lots more than just three YP
books... I'd say it's somewhere around a dozen, give/take, between the three
"divisions" of TC metro, Valley, and W Wisc.

But of course when the YP sales people call they pitch the $250/mo ad, at
which I sneer.  Here-on-out, I will ask about the one-liners.  Thanks, Wim!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN
(NIU 1979)