Pin bushings with CA glue application

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jun 10 06:56:56 MDT 2008

>>In a spinet like yours, before you flip the piano up on all
four, be sure any excess has been soaked up with paper toweling as it can
run down the strings and into the dampers.

Just give the pin field a light misting of accelerator before standing the
piano back upright. That will set up any remaining glue.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802