action part cleaning

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:21:15 MDT 2008

Better to spray them with "Super Clean" let sit a  minute, hose down, pick off old felts, dry on screen in shade a few days, refelt, lube and assemble. That'll get off most of the dirt ( and stink ) and then you might use O.A. (to lighten )  but rinse thoroughly and dry.( O.A is very poicsonous, so I'd avoid it, if possible. The Super Clean works superbly, but wear a gas mask and gloves and goggles, anyway.)

Euphonious Thumpe