OT, progeny, was Re: What do "they" do

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 22:30:52 MDT 2008

? Frank
? I Love this story..congratualations
? Dale Erwin

---- Tom Driscoll <tomtuner at verizon.net> wrote:
>       When my kids were little a parade of broken toys came through the shop .
>       " Daddy can you fix this with the magic glue. "

When my kids were young (pre-school), my oldest son was frequently torn between
watching "Dukes of Hazard," or going out to the shop to work with Dad.  He
usually chose the latter.  As soon as I picked up a screwdriver, he would say,
"Let me screw it up, Daddy."  Now there is a sign on my shop door that reads,
"Grandpa's Work Shop, toys fix'd here."  And, just this week my first
great-grandson was born Can you believe it!

Frank Emerson