What do "they" do

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 18:19:34 MDT 2008

David

Paradise?would be?great, if one didn't?have to work to make ends meet. We've got the same problems in Hawaii as the rest of you. Gas is $4.10 a gallon, groceries are getting higher, as are all the other expenses. Jan and I just went out for a hamburger and salad at a rather inexpensive restaurant, (not fast food), and I dropped $20. My tuning income is not yet high enough to make a living, but I'm looking forward to August, when my one year repeats start coming in.

See you in Anaheim. Maybe some rich piano tuner will take me out for lunch. :)

Wim