Dulcitone tuning fork piano?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 12:10:14 MDT 2008

Well, no...  What they're selling is a CD of the
Dulcitone instrument pictured.   A CD of individual
notes, etc, to be used as a sample in a synthesizer.
You buy the CD, you record the tones into your
sampler, and you have a "Dulcitone" patch for your
synth.

But the Dulcitone itself, I believe, is a celeste.  So
what you're buying is a CD of a celeste.

Tom Sivak