Fein MultiMaster Tool

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Fri Jun 6 16:33:03 MDT 2008

Jon,

Fascinating vid, and very impressive looking tool; promotional hype
like this can make me cautious - but hearing from a piano guy gives
it credibility.

This might be a really useful all-around tool to have in the shop -
sort of like the Dremel tool with its multiple applications.

Can you blend smoothies with it, too?! Probably not, since it's so
sensitive to soft substances (likes skin) as they demonstrate in the
video   : )   That bit reminded me of that incredible cabinet saw
called the Saw Stop that somebody mentioned on the list last year
that stops so instantly that it won't cut a person's finger...

Has anyone else used the tool?

Best regards,

Allen Wright