Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge ends this Saturday!

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Jun 5 18:13:49 MDT 2008

I just know that many of you are coming to Anaheim for the National PTG
convention in two weeks. (You are, aren't you?).

So, I want to let you know that the Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge ends this
Saturday, June 7, at Midnight.

A lot of people have taken the Tic-Tac-Tooner challenge, but roughly 75% of
them have incorrectly answered THE SAME QUESTION! That means we still need a
couple of additional contestants for Tic-Tac-Tooner on Saturday afternoon,
6/21, fourth period.

Remember, there are NO winners and NO losers on Tic-Tac-Tooner. Every one of
our nine panelists has donated valuable prizes, and EVERYONE who plays is
going to receive one of them.

Take the Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge TODAY! Can YOU answer all five questions
correctly? (They're not that hard. Really.)

Remember --
: The Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge ends this Saturday, June 7, at midnight.

: Answer five multiple choice questions correctly and you may be selected to
play Tic-Tac-Tooner during fourth period on Saturday, June 21, at the PTG
National Convention in Anaheim.

: Every single contestant that plays Tic-Tac-Tooner on Saturday afternoon
WILL absolutely win a valuable prize! Guaranteed! Whether you win the game
or not.

To take the Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge go HERE --->
http://la-ptg.org/ttt4/ttt4.asp

(Note: The Tic-Tac-Tooner Challenge website is hosted by the Los Angeles
chapter of PTG.)

• Geoff Sykes, RPT
• 626-799-7545
• www.ivories52.com <http://www.ivories52.com/>