NOW YOUNG TECH

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert at belgacom.net
Thu Jun 5 09:02:25 MDT 2008

Yes great music !   . My mother used to play the complete Ravel piano music
so every note is in my head and I wanted to prove her that I could play some
parts of the D and G without the score.  My favorite interpretation from the
is still the one from a rather unknown german pianist Werner Haas (1870) .

Pierre

  _____