Competitive Rates

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jun 5 07:39:13 MDT 2008

Can you guesstimate the customers you have gained based on your yp add?  I am talking about good clients, not price shoppers.

  Thanks,
  Matthew

KeyKat88 at aol.com wrote:
      Greetings,

          I get price shoppers occasionally.  This is a result I get from having a yellow page listing. Although I would not give up my phone book listing. Tuners in this neck of the woods are charging 65 to 70 per tuning. This is tough when I ask 83! I dont know how they can do it.

  Julia Gottshall
  Reading, PA