CA Glue for pin blocks

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 4 15:46:01 MDT 2008

More control, no after drips.
ES
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Formsma
  To: Ed Sutton ; Pianotech List
  Cc: paul bruesch
  Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:57 PM
  Subject: Re: CA Glue for pin blocks

  Ed,

  Have you tried the small applicator nozzles that Dryburgh has?  If so, how do the syringes compare?

  --
  JF

  On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Ed Sutton <ed440 at mindspring.com> wrote:

    Paul-

    It is a lot of refilling, but I like the control, and I go with the "few drops at a time" philosophy.
    I should add that I mostly use this for a few loose pins. It's been a while since I've done a whole piano.
    If you have a co-operative pharmacist, you can probably find a needle that will fit on the tip of your glue bottle.
    Or you may want to try larger syringes.

    Ed