NOW YOUNG TECH

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 15:08:32 MDT 2008

The left hand concerto your right! I think it will make a ice audition piece for the Philadelphia orchestra... :-)
Just having a few breaks now and again, since my piano gives me the willies with how it sounds! (in a good way)

Alicia

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:59:28 -0700From: toddpianoworks at att.netSubject: RE: NOW YOUNG TECHTo: pianotech at ptg.org
The G or D Alicia?  It must his concerto for the left hand.  How else can you practice that and type on here at the same time.

MatthewA E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Truce it is Tom :-)  Alicia --Practicing Ravels Concerto-- Evans

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:39:24 -0400From: tomtuner at verizon.netSubject: Re: NOW YOUNG TECHTo: pianotech at ptg.org

-David,
Thank you. As alway's the sage Guru of the group.
Alicia--Truce ?
    Tom --Let's mend the fences --Driscoll