Competitive Rates

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 15:08:19 MDT 2008

I do get those once in awhile.  I first ask them how often they tune the
piano and how often they intend to tune the piano.  Typically the answer is
every several years at which point I usually advise them to keep calling
around until they find the absolute lowest price because with that frequency
of service, it won't much matter what the quality of the work is.  TIC

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

Have any of you had a lot of calls where they are only looking for the
cheapest deal?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew