WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OT

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 11:36:46 MDT 2008

Thats not quite fair to say, I'm far from "knowing everything" as you say, and I claim that i Mostly know nothing... which in reality is how it is I have much more to learn and much more to gain.. HOWEVER, i do have some experience, and as i previously said my grandmother devoted her life to reduilding/making pianos... So what i say doesnt just come out of the blu...
Please think before you make such statements as they are highly offencive Tom...

Alicia

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:18:07 -0400From: tomtuner at verizon.netSubject: WAS SAMICK IS CRAP-NOW YOUNG TECH somewhat OTTo: pianotech at ptg.org

Sorry., last post went off incomplete.
To all,
    In reviewing recent  pianotech postings I just discovered that our new contributer is  18 years old.
    I understand her statements now because I too knew everthing when I was 18.
Now that I'm 55 It seems more and more apparent--especially to those who know me best --That I know nothing of consequence and somehow it's getting worse.
    18 ? I have clothes older than 18.
Tom -Just having some fun --Driscoll
    -