KAWAI !

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 11:10:51 MDT 2008

Kawai definitely is in the running for "most improved" -- they've come a LONG
way in the last couple of decades.   Actually, their RX series is very
impressive, I have to confess.
Jim Wilson

IFrom: Diane Hofstetter <dianepianotuner at msn.com>
> Subject: KAWAI !
>
> The store I work for in Portland just became Kawai dealers and we received
> our first large load of pianos last weekend.  Since we will be moving in three
> weeks to a new location, we are also having a big sale.    Having gone
> through Portland's hugest going out of business sale with another dealership just
> three years ago, I was worried about the tuning load.
>
> But I was just astonished at how good the Kawai's sound fresh out of the
> boxes!  They were actually in showable condition.  In fact, I asked the movers
> if they had arrived uncrated, thinking maybe they had been tuned in LA before
> being sent up here.  But the movers said they came in crates and today I
> watched them uncrate one.  It was the sturdiest grand crate I have ever seen!
>
> The pianos are gorgeous and it is a joy to tune them!Diane Hofstetter

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
      (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&amp;
NCID=aolfod00030000000002)