thank you

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:03:02 MDT 2008

Thank you Israel for your answer to the question and anyone else who might have answered it that I missed.  I'm always interested in the hows whys and whats of pianos how this works why we use this and what we use to do this etc.  Thank yo for answering my question.  It would seem that we're striving to aim for the long run rather than a quick fix  Take care everyone
Marshall G