HORUGEL PIANOS

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jun 4 07:33:13 MDT 2008

Paul T Williams wrote:

> Is this really the Korean (Samick) or the original M. Horugel from
> Germany.  They were made until the 50's sometime.  They didn't suck!
>
> Paul

I believe you that that is the case, and I suppose that at one time
"Stegler" also was a fine European make. That's why I also said to look
at each piano individually.

There are many piano names which used to be NAMES, but now are only
decals unsuccessfully trying to remember past glory. I've never
personally seen an original Stegler or Horugal, so I'm forced to form my
opinion from the PSOs that I HAVE seen.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT