KAWAI !

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Jun 4 04:28:52 MDT 2008

Congratulations to your store for being able to acquire the dealership; this
is no small task for them to have done so.  Your skills are not doubt part
of the ecology that helped to make this happen.  It is nice to not to have
to wrestle with every piano we service.  I like to wonder about the caring
people who prepped the piano at the factory, do they really know the joy
they bring?  As opposed to the factory worker that lets a detail slip by ...
Certainly these days having too many pianos to tune is a good thing.  %- )

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President