Samick is crap?

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 18:06:45 MDT 2008

Really? Ones I've played on before seemed to be well serviced, but something was missing.. I played organ and Bryn Athyn Cathedral before and as I was told once by John Binsfeld, that organ is a fine instrument, but it simply has no soul. So far with Samick my oppinion is same, perhaps they are well made, and maybe are crap outa the box, but even with excelent prep work still missing the "soul"...

Alicia

From: deanmay at pianorebuilders.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: Samick is crap?Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:03:55 -0400

Samick is often crap out of the box, but like many Asian pianos can be turned into a fairly decent piano with some excellent prep work. The basics are there for a nice instrument. It’s up to you to coax it out! J

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of A ESent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:03 PMTo: Pianotech ListSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOS

Samick is crap...I was playing on one today at a local shop... yuk! Alicia
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1480 - Release Date: 6/3/2008 7:00 AM
No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.6/1480 - Release Date: 6/3/2008 7:00 AM