HORUGEL PIANOS

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 18:00:20 MDT 2008

Alan,

thank you very much for the welcome, it is very much appreciated :-)

I hadn't meant anything bad by the comment on CA glue, its just my piano was ruined this way before, and it was a good one too the S290 Bösendorfer (imperial). And it was done by chief technician of Mason and Hamlin... piano was brand new and i vigorously used it. So i guess it rose an immediate red flag.. And I do appologise to everyone.

I'm still new to this list and I do appreciate the tips some have been giving me of proper etiquette for this list.

Alicia Evans

To: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: HORUGEL PIANOSDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:31:57 -0400From: reggaepass at aol.com
Alicia,

Welcome to the pianotech list.  It sounds like you have really jumped into piano technology with both feet, and at a relatively early age.  Congrats for that!

You might want to check the archives of this list on any subject before adding your own comments to the mix (for example, about using CA glue on pinblocks with loose tuning pins).
We are all opinionated.  Nevertheless, most of us on the list usually reserve judgement until we have an adequate sampling of first hand experience (which is one of the many ways in which this list is so useful).

In order for anyone new to the list to get the most out of it, in would be prudent to do more "listening" initially to get the feel for list etiquette.

Again, glad to have you join the mix.

Regards,

Alan Eder

P. S. Always take anything Del says to heart.

ae-----Original Message-----From: A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk>To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>Sent: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 2:25 pmSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOS
No unfortunately not one, I've crossed many Samicks in my short life, some privately owned some in shops while I was trying to find a piano I liked when i was very young. I dont mean to be rude but in my experience Horugel's arent so bad at all, yet people think they are and choose to say so, I think I can say the same about Samicks if I really don't like them. Alicia

From: fandrich at pianobuilders.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOSDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:13:14 -0700
You're condemning the whole line based on one example? We have one on our floor right now that might surprise you.

Del

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of A ESent: June 03, 2008 2:03 PMTo: Pianotech ListSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOS
Samick is crap...I was playing on one today at a local shop... yuk! Alicia

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now =

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.